Monday, January 31, 2011

can't think of one...

...could be due to the fatigue. I had a looong day at work today, and there weren't any kids there! Too much to dooooo!

Today was the first day that I actually follow the diet plan. It was not horribly hard, but it was not wonderful either. Breakfast was OK, lunch was really good since we had a staff luncheon and there was yummy chicken cacciatore, a couple of great salads and roasted veggies. But dinner was blech! I made roaast beef which I mixed with broccoli and mushrooms and put over greens. I should have just made the salad separate, lesson learned. The beef was not tender enough to eat that way either.

Over the weekend, I believe I lost 2-3 pounds, and that was just with doing the weird stuff from the book because I ate all kinds of evil on Saturday, and on Sunday I had a piece of pizza and a cupcake. I did cheat (which from now on I am calling experimenting) a little today because I started feeling really weak before dinner so I had a small glass of grapefruit juice, and then I had a little baking chocolate after dinner...because that dinner needed a little redemption. And I just can't go 6 days of the week not enjoying ANYTHING I eat. I also made the decision yesterday to not worry about what to eat when I am visiting someone's house - because I want to make this a lifestyle change and I am not going to worry about things like that. I am trying to avoid the pitfalls I have encountered in the past, I want to lose this weight quickly but I don't want to make it so impossible that I find any excuse to give up.

So far, on my free day on Saturday, I would like brownies and fruit. And probably fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment