Monday, August 24, 2009

Sigh

Another sigh. I tend to analyze and over-analyze things, but I really don't think of myself as a paranoid person. However, I just don't trust Napolean (my pedometer). I just seemed to be progressing too quickly and finding the distances I was travelling too easy given how incredibly out of shape I am. So I checked with Gary's uncle to see which lane on a running track measures 400 metres, no matter where you start and finish (its the inside lane, in case you were wondering - the inside lane, I always have to think for a minute when someone says that, it comes with being directionally challenged). So I put Napolean to the test and counted laps, except this time, I counted the metres, because I always get very confused when I count laps (I swear, I'm not dumb, I just have a hard time counting small numbers and knowing where I am at any given moment). Napolean did badly, very, very badly. I am sooo sad. I thought I was doing really well with my pace but once again, I've been bamboozled. I am so slow. Still slow enough to worry about the vans. Oh well, atleast Pedro is letting me run, more and more.

Thank you to those of you who are reading, and Amanda and Helen for commenting last time (I can't seem to comment back - or on anyone else's blog for some reason (???) and neither can my friend Denise who also tried to comment). Amanda and Helen I have found some really great shorts, no more chafing, yay - but thanks for the suggestions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment